© PhysioPilates Carlisle 2019
Church Street, Carlisle, CA2 5TJ
Tel: 01228 599482
Text: 07919 451864
Join one of our Pilates classes or book an appointment with a Chartered Physiotherapist today.
Pilates Classes Timetable
Places are limited so please book
To ensure a smooth progression, our classes are run in blocks of 5 lessons.
Please click here for start dates for the next block of classes
Daytime and Evening Appointments Available
Class Swaps are done via an online Class Swaps Board.
To go to our online swaps board Click the button below:
You will need the password to log in If you don’t know the password please contact PhysioPilates Carlisle to get the password, it is also displayed on the walls in Pilates Studio.
Instructions on how to use the swaps board:
There are 2 stages to doing the swaps board:
Step 1: offering the class you are unable to attend
Step 2: Taking the class
Step 2 can be done at a later date then Step 1, so you do not need to wait until you know the class you want to into change to offer your unwanted class as a swap.
Most people can manage to figure out what to do by following the instructions contained within the swaps board however if you want more details about what to do please read the information below
1) Firstly you need to offer a swap.
a. Select the class that you are booked into, but are unable to attend.
i. First select the date of the class you can not attend using the calendar
ii. Then select the class that you are offering as a swap
iii. Then enter your name & email address
iv. Click the offer swap button.
2) Once you have offered a swap you will be emailed a token code– this is a code that you will need in order to book into your class swap.
3) Now choose the swap you want
PhysioPilates Carlisle Swaps Board Inforamation
a. Enter your swap token code
b. Click the button take swap
c. You will receive an email confirming your swap.
4) To reduce filter the swaps offered
a. Click the Show Swaps Filter button on the top right-
b. This will allow you to select between
i. PhysioPilates Classes
ii. Core Stability for Men Classes
iii. Nordic Walking Classes
iv. Nordic Walking back to Health Classes
c. It possible to select more than 1 of these class typesIf t
d. You can also select different venues
5) Trouble shooting: If you have lost your token
a. click on the link on the left hand side of the screen where it says Lost your Swap Tokens? Click here
b. enter your email address
c. click the Send tokens button
d. receive an email with your token code
6) Trouble shooting: If there is not a suitable swap
a. Keep checking back regularly as additional swaps are likely to come up regularly during the block.
7) You will be able to make swaps for the current block only. On the Friday morning on the last week of the block the swaps board will be reset for the upcoming block. After this point you will be able to make swaps for the upcoming block.
Swapsboard Ettique & Rules
1. Please offer your swaps as early as possible as it allows other people to use your space for their swap, which will make the swaps system work more effectively for everyone.
2. You must offer and select swaps at least 1 hours before the class is due to run, after this time no more swaps are allowed to be offered or taken – however where possible try to put your swap on several days or better still weeks in advance as this make the swaps system work beter.
3. All swaps tokens must be used up with in the current block and will expire at the end of the block. If you book onto the next block and had a good reason for not using up all your swaps in the previous block please contact us and we may be able to issue you a swaps token. If you have not used up all your swaps tokens and DO NOT book onto the next block then then your swaps tokens will be lost.